Halaman

Jumat, 30 Desember 2011

Top 40 Boyband Songs


There are 40 Greatest Boybands’ Songs from all groups, from all countries in the world, from all times* ever...

40.     Tu Jo Na Aai (2009) – F4 / India
39.     Hands Up (2011) – 2PM / South Korea
38.     Inikah Cinta (1998) – M.E / Indonesia
37.     Jamila (2007) – UtN1 / Iraq
36.     He Dont Love You (2000) – Human Nature / Australia
35.     ABC (1990) - The Jackson 5 / USA
34.     Monster (2010) – Arashi / Japan
33.     Wo Nan Guo (2002) – 5566 / Taiwan
32.     5 Steps (1997) – Dru Hill / USA
31.     Keep on Movin’ (1999) – 5ive / UK
30.     Stuck in My Heart (2002) – C21 / Denmark
29.     Ring Ding Dong (2009) – Shinee / South Korea
28.     Last Flight Out (2000) – Plus One / USA
27.     Tonight (2011) – Big Bang / South Korea
26.     As Long As You Love Me (1997) - Backstreet Boys / USA
25.     I’ll Be Loving You (Forever) (1989) - New Kids On The Block / USA
24.     All or Nothing (2001) – O-Town / USA
23.     Same Old Brand New You (2000) – A1 / UK
22.     This I Promise You (2000) - N’Sync / USA
21.     One Love (2002) – Blue / UK
20.     Back for Good (1995) – Take That / UK
19.     Because of You (1998) – 98 Degrees / USA
18.     I’ll Make Love to You (1994) – Boyz II Men / USA
17.     No Matter What (1998) – Boyzone / Rep. of Ireland
16.     I Want it That Way (1999) - Backstreet Boys / USA
15.     Candy Girl (1983) – New Edition / USA
14.     Love Me for a Reason (1974) – The Osmonds / USA
13.     My Love (2000) – Westlife / Rep. of Ireland
12.     Bye Bye Bye (2000) – N’Sync / USA
11.     I Want You Back (1969) – The Jackson 5 / USA
10.     a Song for Mama (1997) – Boyz II Men / USA

9.       Step by Step (1990) – New Kids On The Block / USA

8.       Uptown Girl (2001) – Westlife / Rep. of Ireland

7.       Words (1996) – Boyzone / Rep. of Ireland

6.       Sorry Sorry (2009) – Super Junior / South Korea

5.       I Swear (1994) – All 4 One / USA

4.       How Deep is Your Love (1996) - Take That / UK

3.       I’ll Be There (1970) – The Jackson 5 / USA

2.       Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) (1997) – Backstreet Boys / USA

1.       Liu Xing Yu (2001) – F4 / Taiwan

* ’til early 2011

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar